Registeration Is Now Open
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:26 am
If you are signing up to prevent spam and bots I will be requiring you to send an e-mail to activate. Once you have signed up send an e-mail to activate2026 @ chippgm . com
Subject : Activate
User Name / Date
If you do not send this e-mail i will not activate the account I will purge all inactive accounts every Sunday.
I am looking for moderators. If you would like to be a moderator you can apply in the e-mail you send me. Include a note about your chip programming experience and what equipment ya own.
Subject : Activate
User Name / Date
If you do not send this e-mail i will not activate the account I will purge all inactive accounts every Sunday.
I am looking for moderators. If you would like to be a moderator you can apply in the e-mail you send me. Include a note about your chip programming experience and what equipment ya own.